In this class, I’ll show you a method for creating intricate, editable repeat patterns in Procreate.
Using this method you’ll be able to:
- Organize all pattern elements correctly from start to finish
- Easily create a seamless repeat pattern even for complex designs
- Make adjustments as you go, because you’ll be working with an editable pattern swatch
- Recolor your final pattern swatch
You will also see:
- My detailed process of creating an intricate floral pattern in Procreate from start to finish
- What brushes I use and how to make simple adjustments to Procreate brushes
- The way I organize my layers depending on the result I want to achieve
- How I draw, add color and build texture & what other methods you can try out
This class is beginner-friendly, but I’m sure it will benefit anyone who is currently making patterns in Procreate but isn’t happy with the technique they’re using.