Speed up your vector illustrations with educator, illustrator, and self-proclaimed "vector-art monster" Rob Generette III!
Join Rob as he shares his tried and true techniques for speeding up his illustrations in Fresco and Adobe Illustrator, so that you too can implement these key features in your digital illustrations. This class introduces and walks you through a mix of existing features and plugins that allow you to focus more on what really matters—your creation!
Together with Rob, you will learn how to:
- Move through line work more quickly with Vector Trimming in Fresco
- Simplify vector layers in Fresco
- Save time adding color to your Illustration with Clipping Masks in Fresco
- Control color in Adobe Illustrator the way you could in Photoshop with Phantasm
- Clean up vector files with Vector First Aid in Adobe Illustrator
Whether you’re an illustrator looking to meet deadlines with ease or a hobbyist interested in becoming more efficient, this class will show you how to work smarter, not harder on your vector illustrations.
Rob’s class is designed for students with a working knowledge of Fresco and Adobe Illustrator.