Want to shoot breathtaking drone photography like a pro?
This course is designed to take you from beginner to professional drone photographer as quickly as possible. You'll get all of the best drone photography tips you need to get shooting immediately. The course is taught using the DJI Mavic Pro but you can follow along with any drone on the market.
If you want to take your drone photos to new heights, boost your social media content, or even start a career in professional drone photography, then you'll want to take this.
Here’s just some of what you’re going to learn:
- How to shoot like a professional by utilizing the principles of shot composition.
- How to optimize your drone camera settings for taking the best photos.
- How to professionally edit your drone photos in Lightroom.
- How to shoot stunning night photography with your drone.
- And even some BONUS sky replacement tips in Photoshop for taking your photos to the next level!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Dale McManus and I’m a professional Cinematographer, Photographer, Award-Winning Youtuber, and Drone Pilot. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Film and 8 years of experience in the field of cinematography and photography. I've been flying drones professionally for 4-5 years.
Quotes from my students:
"Such simple explanation for all the concepts. A great teacher simplifies everything for their students, and that's exactly what Dale does. No unnecessary chatter. Dale is extremely engaging and funny. A good investment this course has been!"
"Dale is very engaging and kept my attention the entire time. He is very knowledgeable about the subject matter and makes it very enjoyable to learn."
"This course gets right down to business, as advertised. Excellent for all individuals regardless of existing knowledge and experience!"