Learn or practice animation in Adobe After Effects by creating a fun set of animated icons. If you’re a graphic designer, illustrator, or anyone wanting to learn how to animate in 2D, this is a great place to start!
You’ll learn how to:
- create icons starting with basic shapes in Adobe Illustrator.
- prepare your icons for animation.
- bring your icons into After Effects.
- set keyframes to animate scale, position, rotation and more.
- animate lines drawing in and out.
- create a simple mask to hide parts of a graphic.
- animate an object along a path.
- export your animations as a GIF or movie file.
- and much more!
If you've never used After Effects before, you may find it helpful to check out my free After Effects orientation video and guide first.
After this class, check out:
Find me online: