Have you ever wanted to document your memory of a place or highlight your favorite aspects of a city? Perhaps you want to create your own rendition of a guide map for an amusement park? Maybe you want to bring your hometown to life with beautiful, bright watercolors!
You will learn:
- How to easily pinpoint landmarks
- How to use map guidelines to sketch your map
- Brainstorm objects that best represent key locations
- Painting objects and object details
- Applying beautiful watercolor washes to your map
- Quirky lettering to highlight your map's features
This class is an easy, step-by-step project-based class that will walk you through creating your very own memorable map keepsake that you can gift to someone you love or hang it on your wall! You could even create cards using this technique!