We can’t ignore this big trend in watercolor - landscapes. And why would we do that? They can seem a little daunting but they are so much fun to paint! And in this class we are going to let our control stand outside the door and just let our creativity flow. Because we're going to tackle the landscape with 3 experiments - trying out a ton of different tools and materials.
- How to create a limited color palette
- Create texture
- Make a beautiful composition with a clear focal point
- Learn 3 ways to paint the same landscape in watercolor
- Get inspired to use what you have in your home to paint with
So grab your brushes and come paint with me.
SHARE THE LOVE
Oh yeah and I would love to see what you create! You can do that in several ways:
- Share your project in the project gallery
- Share your art on Instagram (tag me @camilla_damsbo_art and use #camilladamsboartinspired)
- Share on Facebook and tag me there too (@camilladamsboart)