Master the Procreate app on your iPad with practical examples
iPad and Procreate, if they are not yet, may become one of your favorite tools to create personal artworks and client projects because you can draw anywhere and anytime you want - on your sofa while watching TV, in your favorite cafe, in nature, in the museum, at school, during the client meeting.
iPad and Procreate will change how much more you draw every day!
This class is a quick and easy guide to getting up and running with Procreate on your iPad. No experience necessary!
In this class you will learn:
- What tools you could get to illustrate on your iPad
- How to set up the Procreate app
- How you can organize your Image gallery
- How you can set up your Canvas
- How you can import References and use split-screen to draw from Pinterest
- How you can use Gestures, Brushes, Color palettes, Layers, Blending modes, Textures
- How you can approach Coloring and overall Creative workflow
- … and many other tips & tricks
I will also show you how to export the fun timelapse videos you can see all over Instagram and other social media. As a Class Project, you will actually be creating a fun timelapse video of your artwork!
Super excited to have you in the class! Let’s start creating those awesome artworks with Procreate on your iPad!
©️ Copyright Iva Mikles | All Rights Reserved | Class content & structure for educational purposes only