This class will help you look and sound more confident by fixing some of the most common public speaking delivery issues people wrestle with. Specifically, the class will help you do the following:
- Sound conversational and not stiff
- Make good eye contact
- Show you what to do with your hands and how to gesture
- Show you how to stand and move with a purpose.
- How to get rid of filler words such as "ums" and "uhs"
- Have a much more confident-sounding voice.
Who is it for? The class is for anybody from beginners to intermediate level speakers. Ideally, if you have any type of public speaking or presentation coming up, you can use the course to be at your best.
Please note: This course does not teach you how to overcome public speaking fears. Instead, the lessons teach you how to look and sound more confident and composed in the moment even if you don't feel it.