Reinventing Yourself - Beginners Watercolor Sketchbook Exercise is all about documenting, rediscovering, understanding and progressing in the watercolor journey. There are times when we are lost due to some personal issues or don't know how to make a progress or get struck due to an art block, during that time sketchbooks are a great way to move ahead.
We will be doing quiet a few exercises which will help to build upon concepts like:
- Wet on Wet
- Wet on Dry
- Light effect
- Different Washes
Overall this class will help any art enthusiast to maintain a sketchbook and once we can build on the concepts it can be used in any future paintings.
**Caution - Watercolors have its own randomness and flow, therefore it is important to partner with the medium.
If you are taking the class for the first time I would request you to take my four other beginner friendly classes which will help you to ace through this one easily.
Beginners Guide to reflect Inner self - A Polaroid series
Exploring Skies and Clouds with Watercolor
Magical Sunsets - 5 Easy Watercolor Sunsets
Expressive Watercolor Landscape in 10 Minutes
- Watch it on a bigger Screen to understand the demonstration better like the laptop, desktop or an iPad.
- Use any watercolors available with you and the recommended paper should be 100% cotton, minimum 300 gsm/140 lb acid free.
- Watching the lessons first(at any speed you are comfortable), then come back and attempt the painting. At first go it's good to have an overview and in the second go it helps to paint better.
- All the Projects are uploaded in the resources section for your reference
- You do not need to take the class together at one go. Each and every project is different from each other as well as this class gives all the flexibility to drop it any point and pick it up from where you have left it last.