Do you want to score epic soundtrack music for films and video games? Compose finished, polished, triumphant orchestral compositions that sweep emotions to new heights?
From the best selling instructor on music producing, comes a new course: THE SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER MASTERCLASS (a course recognized by Image Line as a FL Studio Recognized Trainer)
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Use a digital audio workstation to score soundtracks for films and video games
- Apply music theory (the practical stuff you can actually use. With a focus on how to use it rather than memorizing).
- Develop musical ideas from out of thin air. No more music writers block
- How to make scary music
- Orchestrate using software
- Arrange for string instruments
- Create realistic orchestral strings using software
- Create realistic orchestral piano using software
- Create realistic orchestral percussion using software
- Improvise bass guitar melodies
- Score trailers
- Export music from software for musicians to understand and play
- The basics of reading and writing music (only what you need)
- Prepare for working with the film director and game designer
- And much much more…
IT WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO START SCORING SOUNDTRACKS THAN TODAY
For the first time, you can harness the full power of an orchestra at your fingertips with the push of a few buttons.
What do you need to get started?
No prior music background is required for this course. This course will cover from complete beginner all the way to advanced techniques.
You don’t need to know how to make music or play an instrument (although it helps)
You just need a desire to create, experiment, and find joy in making music. It’s now possible to learn all the tricks and tools to become a soundtrack composer from the comfort of your own home. You don’t need to shell out thousands of dollars for a professional studio or degree to learn to score soundtracks. Everything you need can be done from home on your computer and this course will show you how.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to compose music for soundtracks no matter what level of technical skill or musical background.
- Musicians and composers who want to see how music theory can actually be applied in real life scenarios. This is not a course about memorizing random music theory, its a course about inventing music.
- Film Directors and Game Designers who want orchestral music for their games.
Have fun, experiment, and make lots of music. See you inside!