To celebrate my first anniversary on Skillshare, I am bringing you another class on painting Misty Landscapes. This time, we will be painting cascading misty mountains using two colors!
I'm sharing all my secrets in painting landscapes like these, techniques born out of my own experimentation and learning.
Are you excited? ;)
Here's what you'll learn in this class:
- Blending colors with CONFIDENT brush strokes
- Understanding color tones and using them successfully
- Using two colors to get dynamic color blends
- Different brush marks to show distant forests on mountains
- How to paint flying birds
- Lastly, how to approach a painting with a cool and calm mind (Important stuff!)
It's fantastic class for both beginners and experienced artists. I will walk the beginners through the exact color mixes and techniques while the seasoned artist will be able to flex their creative muscles to paint an expressive landscape with new techniques.
I promise you, you'll come out of this class armed with a whole new bunch of techniques and your very own cascading, misty mountains. ;)