'Basics of Digital Marketing' course is developed by subject expert Dr. Subin Sudhir - Associate Professor (Marketing), Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
Watch engagingand informative Videos, Enrich knowledge with extended Reading Resource, Take Self Assessments and Graded Assessments.
The course familiarize students with an understanding of how the digital media works and develop the critical insights necessary to succeed in e-commerce and digital and social media marketing. Enrich learner with the essential principles and practices of marketing in the digital economy by making this course, an indispensable part of their knowledge base. Companies that were non-existent a few short years ago, including Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, and Youtube, have dramatically changed how we interact, communicate and get from point A to B. Even Amazon and Google are relatively “young” by any measure.
This course is also to serve as basic course for learners who wish to further study in the domain of Digital Media. This course is designed in such a manner that it can be opted by students of any stream under Generic Electives of CBCS.
In the Week 1, Learner will be able to:
• Identify impact of digital space and digital marketing in reaching out to customers.
• Find out the opportunities for marketers on digital platform.
• Use digital media for the creation of products and services.
• Differentiate factors that influence the consumer
• How and What are the different elements that make the consumer so unique?