Statistical analysis is playing a major role in social science research. In the present era the top tier journal editors are expecting the researchers to use scientific approach to analyse the data collected through primary or secondary sources. This course will help the social science researchers and teachers to understand the process of analysing the data and reporting the results in their research projects using different software's.Learning Objectives:
1. To classify the construct measurement process in social science research.2. To demonstrate the Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate data analysis techniques.3. To perform the data analysis using various software packages (MS Excel, IBM SPSS and AMOS).4. To learn the process of reporting the results.Intended Audience:
Research Scholars and faculty members from social sciences.Prerequisite: Nil. However prior knowledge on basic statistics and research methodology is an added advantage.
1. Prof. B. Raja Shekhar, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
2. Prof. G.V.R.K Acharyulu, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
3. Prof. Jayanth Jacob, Anna University, Chennai.
4. Dr. Irala Lokananda Reddy, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
5. Dr. D.V.Srinivas Kumar, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
6. Dr. Pramod Kumar Mishra, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
7. Dr. R. Mahesh, Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad.
8. Dr. P. Murugan, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.