Information Technology (IT) changes the manner and scope in which businesses operate and compete. Innovations in IT have led some businesses to flourish, while others have faltered due to massive changes brought by this industry. IT is notoriously hard to manage. The challenge of managing IT is ensuring that the intended changes and innovations are realized, and the unintended ones are kept under control. This course will cover basic concepts of information technology management.As part of this course you will:
This course is for you if you are:
- See some brief videos
- Take pop quizzes
- Analyze cases
- Read relevant material
- Using IT in your organization
- Building or are planning to build IT-enabled products or services
- Exploring business innovations and want to know how IT can help
- Interested in understanding how organizations manage IT for innovating.
- This course is not overly technical. Detailed prior knowledge of computing technology is not required to take this course.