In the Systems and Application Security Course, you will gain an understanding of computer code that can be described as harmful or malicious. Both technical and non-technical attacks will be discussed. You will learn how an organization can protect itself from these attacks. You will learn concepts in endpoint device security, cloud infrastructure security, securing big data systems, and securing virtual environments.
1. Identify malicious code activity
2. Describe malicious code and the various countermeasures
3. Describe the processes for operating endpoint device security
4. Define mobile device management processes
5. Describe the process for configuring cloud security
6. Explain the process for securing big data systems
7. Summarize the process for securing virtual environments