Learn how to complete the Annual Information Statement quickly and thoroughly
All charities are required to complete the Annual Information Statement but do you know how to do it? Do you understand what the questions are asking and why further questions sometimes open up? Are you confident completing the charity programs sections and finance sections?
This short course from the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) provides answers.
Through this course, you will:
- Learn how to log in to the charity portal, link to your charity’s record, add Responsible and Authorised People to your charity, and navigate to where your charity’s current Annual Information Statement can be completed online.
- Watch how to complete the Annual Information Statement online including performing verifications on details submitted, and adding, amending and deleting charity programs.
- Discover how to enter details related to human resources and your charity’s financial report.
- Check if the details of your charity’s Responsible People are recorded correctly and are current and know how to amend them.
- Become confident in reviewing and submitting your charity’s completed Annual Information Statement online.
- Gain knowledge about the ACNC’s red tape reduction initiative and how this informs the questions your charity is asked to answer in the Annual Information Statement.
This course is for charity leaders responsible for completing the Annual Information Statement (AIS) and for record-keeping to populate the AIS. It is designed for board members and sector advisors.