This is where it all begins! A hands-on introduction to all of the essential tools you'll need to build real, working websites. You'll learn what web developers actually do – the foundations you'll need for later courses.
- The baseline knowledge you need before getting into the more 'programming' aspects of web development.
- Configure your development environment and install some software necessary for web development.
- The basics of Git and how you can upload your future projects to GitHub so you can share your work and collaborate with others on projects easily.
- The foundations of HTML, a fundamental building block of everything on the web.
- Make your HTML look the way you want by adding styles with CSS.
- Learn how to put things exactly where you want them on your web projects using flexbox.
- Learn about the back end, where we'll demystify what goes on behind the scenes on a web server.