This course is designed to teach you how to make your VR experience more dynamic and responsive to your users. You will be exposed to C# programming and be using it in the Unity interface. Upon completing this course, you will have learned basic programming constructs such as methods, loops, and variables. You will also be able to use events and know how to apply them in a VR environment.
VR Software Development
- Lesson 1
- Learn how to create new C# scripts in Unity,Learn how to attach scripts to GameObjects in Unity,Learn how to use the start and update functions and translate function to move objects
- Lesson 2
- Learn how to control Unity components using scripts,Learn how to create new objects using scripts,Learn how to use a for loop to create objects with scripts
- Lesson 3
- Learn how to create UI GameObjects and be able to place them in World Space,Learn how to use Unity’s Event System to click an object,Learn how to change scenes using code
- Lesson 4
- Learn how to use code to detect when the trigger is pulled,Learn how to create a simple rotation animation,Learn how to create a trigger system in the Animator
- Lesson 5
- Learn to to physics, colliders, and raycasting work in VR,Learn how to use Unity Audio and activate it within a script,Learn how to use array and random
- Lesson 6
- Learn how to see a waypoint system and understand how to use it,Learn how to see a flocking algorithm and understand how to control it,Learn how to see an ocean shader and understand how to control it
Austin McCasland, Chris Birke, Vasanth Mohan and Matt Sonic
3.2 rating, based on 5 Class Central reviews
Anonymous completed this course.It was a very good course with some effective interactions and good materials. I would like too recommend this course to everyone.
Arshad completed this course, spending 3 hours a week on it.Vr is changing the way we interact with world
Virtual reality (VR) is a computer technology that uses virtual reality headsets or multi-projected environments, sometimes in combination with physical environments or props, to generate realistic images, sounds and other
Anonymous completed this course.Udacity courses are the lowest in quality. Support is limited to asking users to re-read the material something for which a mentor is not needed.
Shweta is taking this course right now.Great it is., helped me understand the concepts well. The syllabus is dynamic and easy to understand. The faculty is good.
Anonymous completed this course.Worst course ever Forget the Udacity course Do Udemy ! Its better and cheaper ! I neder do any udacity course more !!!