A Simple, Science-Based Approach to Getting The Career You Deserve.
This programme is essentially the hugely popular 'Everyday Mind Mastery' course, applied to getting your dream job. It works.
Ben Franklin first came up with the concept of achieving mastery by focusing on just one thing at a time and Tom and Angela systematized the principles and created the 13x4 concept.
This course take the fundamentals of designing and landing your dream career and puts them into the simple 13x4 system to create the maximum results with the minimum effort.
Photo by Kieran Doherty -kierandoherty(dot)com© 2012 Kieran Doherty Photography
Upon Completion of The Course You Will Know:
- Dozens of powerful strategies toget the career, job, role and salary that you want
- How toanswer any interview question easilyand with total confidence
- Proven strategies to increase you salary by between15% and 30%
- How to'sell' yourselfinto any job, role or promotion
- How to finallyfind the career that's right for youand get paid more than you've ever earned before
- How you canuse recruitment agentsto transform the number and quality of opportunities presented to you
- The specific strategies for surviving andthriving in the current economy
- WhyLinkedInis revolutionising the world of work - and how to use it effectively
- How toinfluence your boss and colleaguesso that they understand and buy into your ideas
- How toaccess the hidden jobs marketwhere the best career opportunities are to be found
- The best way todirectly approach the companyyou've always dreamed of working for
- Why 95% of peoplenever achieve the successthey want or deserve in their careers
- How tothink like the top 1%of successful people in the world
- What you need to say in interviewsto make the difference between success and failure
- How tooutperform all your peerswith ease, using the precise strategies that Tom has used to sky-rocket his clients' careers
- How to get employers andagents coming to youwith great opportunities, instead of you going to them
Here's what some delighted clients have said about Tom and Angela's approach to Career Transition.
“I had the distinct pleasure of attending a couple of Tom’s career seminars recently while he was in Austin, TX. His presentations flowed with a mix of humor, science and concrete examples which kept me engaged and eager for the next nugget of wisdom. Among the many nuggets, Tom demonstrated how we can all access our genius and bring choice to our lives. Tom’s passion and ability to show how science can work for you in daily life is inspiring, energizing and uplifting. I highly recommend Tom for career advice or transition.” January 18, 2012
Top qualities:Great Results, High Integrity, Creative
Eileen Wallace, ACSR
hired Tom as a Career Coach in 2012
“Angela provided me with career transition consulting and my only regret was not finding her sooner! From the help re-writing my resume, to the worksheets that helped me to understand my key competencies (very useful for competency-based interviews), to understanding the importance of networking and LinkedIn. Every piece of information and advice Angela gave me was incredibly helpful and definitely got me out of my job search rut. In addition, her upbeat and positive attitude made it an all around pleasant experience working with her. Angela is the ultimate expert at what she does.” June 11, 2011
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
hired Angela as a Career Coach in 2011