Increase your E.Q. and transform your relationships with psychologist and author, Dr. Patricia Thompson.
What you'll learn:
- Define emotional intelligence and explain why it is so important for success in all sorts of relationships - whether personal or professional.
- Identify the four aspects that compose emotional intelligence.
- Increase their level of self-awareness by understanding their individual personalities and the impact they have on others.
- Manage their emotions to enhance their relationships with some practical strategies.
- Better understand others' personalities and increase their ability to empathize with those around them.
- Build better relationships with stronger communication and an enhanced ability to manage conflict.
- Do you wish you had better relationships?
- Do you struggle to know what to do when conflict arises?
- Do you find yourself putting your foot in your mouth more than you care to admit?
- Do you want to be a better leader (or get promoted to a leadership position)?
This course will help you with all of those issues and more.
Research shows that emotional intelligence is a necessary quality for being your best in your personal and professional relationships. In fact, studies have found that the majority of workplace success in leadership positions is linked to emotional intelligence. In personal relationships, emotional intelligence also contributes to happier and deeper connections.
Take this course and transform your relationships at home and at work by increasing your emotional intelligence. This course, which has 3 hours of video, is designed to take 21 days, and is presented in easily digested highly actionable lessons, with daily homework assignments, and a downloadable workbook. By the end of the course, you will have the tools to understand and manage your emotions, influence and motivate others, and experience deeper, more fulfilling relationships.