An Introduction to Acrylic Painting For Beginners. Learn how to paint in Acrylics using the Moore Method of Painting
What you'll learn:
- Understand the basics of Acrylic Painting
- Gain knowledge on the basic equipment needed for Acrylic Painting
- Learn the Moore Method of Painting
- Learn a simple painting exercise to understand Values
- Knowledge of simple landscape painting techniques
- Understand more about Colour & Mixing Colour
- How to use a brush for different painting effects
- How to create depth and aerial perspective in your paintings
- Complete a beginner level landscape painting with a cottage
This Acrylic Painting course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn how to paint in acrylics.
In theAcrylic Painting - Introduction to Acrylic Painting course you will learn how to get started painting in acrylics. By following along with what you learn you will complete a simple landscape painting at the end of the course that you will be proud to hang on the wall.
The Acrylic Painting course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics.
The course covers some of the key things you need to know about painting with Acrylic paint including:
- The characteristics of Acrylic Paint
- The differences between Acrylic Paint and Oil Paints
- Which Acrylic Paints to use
- How to use Acrylic Paints to best effect
- The basic primary colour palette to use for landscape painting
- The key to painting effectively with acrylics
- How to use acrylic paints like oil paints
- The basic equipment to use for acrylic painting
Plus the course will teach you abut how to paint simple landscape paintings including:
- The correct use of Values in painting
- How to use Aerial Perspective in landscape painting
- The basic composition of good landscape painting
- How to create a sense of realism in your landscape painting
- Creating light in your landscapes
- Developing layers of depth in your landscapes
- Painting structures and objects in your landscapes
In addition you are going to learn the Moore Method of Painting.
The Moore Method of Painting has been taught to hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 15,000 students globally through our online courses. The Moore Method of Painting makes it easy for anyone to learn how to paint.
In the Moore Method of Painting we use just 3 colours with 3 brushes and follow 3 simple steps.
This makes it easier for you to learn how to start painting and still finish a great looking painting that you will be proud to hang on the wall or have framed. The Moore Method of Painting has been proven to be the most effective method for beginners to learn how to paint with hundreds of students giving testimonials and feedback on the success of the method.
When you combine the Moore Method of Painting with Acrylic Paints you have the perfect combination to help get you started learning how to paint.
By the time you have completed this Acrylic Painting introduction course you will have developed the skills and knowledge to continue on in your learning of how to paint with acrylics.
Join us today for the Acrylic Painting- Introduction to Acrylic Painting and let's have some fun doing your first painting today.