What you'll learn:
- How to work with Adobe Xd
- Learning full potential of Design Mode in Xd step by step
- How To Think While Designing
- How To Use Right Tools In Designing
- You will learn in an experimental method, so you will never forget the things you learn in this course!!
- Work with every Design Tool that Xd has to offer!
- Learning All the Shortcuts
- Getting the most out of Design Mode in Xd
- Analyzing every tool and feature Adobe Xd's Design mode has to offer
- Learning about how Adobe Xd's design tools were used in example
- Cover all the new additions whenever a new update is released over the time
Concepts are one of the most important things to learn when we want to learn a new skill or work with a new tool. When we learn the concepts about something, we reach a strong understanding of that. It's with the help of this understanding that we could do awesome things.
In this course I have tried to walk you through the concepts of features that Adobe Xd has to offer. When I started learning Xd I had no background working with designing programs, and it was my goal to create a course not only for people who have an understanding of designing tools, but also for absolute beginners. The mapping of the course was challenging since I didn't want it to be just a basic course. So I looked at great designer’s work and I decided to narrate the course by analyzing their designs.
So this course is aimed at beginners, whether it's a completely new concept to you or you have some experience working with designing tools, BUT it doesn't mean it's just a basic course.
We go in depth with every tool and feature that adobe xd has to offer in the design mode by analyzing two of the great UI Kits that were made by awesome designers.
After this course, you will be ready to start designing in adobe xd, work with it’s tools and features in the design mode.
You can design websites, mobile apps, social media posts for your instagram or facebook page, and there are way more things to do with this app that you can do.
Designing isn't the only mode that Adobe Xd has, we also have the prototyping Mode in Xd which plays an important role in designing App/Web prototypes and animations. For this course we emphasis on design mode and we don't cover the prototype mode.
By the way, I update the last part of this course, (3/3) whenever a new update for adobe xd is released, so in this way you will be always updated with this course.