Learn ACLS entirely online! Created by physicians and adheres to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines
What you'll learn:
- At the completion of this course, students will be prepared to take the certification examination for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Learn the theories and techniques required to respond to life threatening emergencies in the adult population
- Understand the ILCOR guideline derived algorithms
- Be familiar with advanced lifesaving interventions such as advanced airway management, medications, and therapies
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) will prepare you to respond to life-threatening emergencies in the adult population with advanced interventions. This ACLS course is based on the latest guidelines which focus on doing several tasks simultaneously with a group process that enables efficiency and minimization of error.
This course will teach participants how to perform advanced emergency interventions as well as review foundation theories including Basic Life Support, Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart, the Resuscitation Team, a Systematic Approach, Life-Threatening Issues, Medical Devices, Bradycardia, Tachycardia, and much more.
The course package includes:
- ACLS Self-Assessments and Review Questions
- ACLS Lectures and Video Presentations
NOTE - This course is for training in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).