From couch to Alteryx developer in less than four hours.
What you'll learn:
- Develop Alteryx Workflows
- Create ETL (Extract Transform and Load) Processes
- Perform Predictive Analytics Functions
- Build Custom Data Transformations
- Develop Repeatable Alteryx Macros
- Embed custom R code inside Alteryx
- Use Alteryx in your Professional Day Job
This course is for everyone who is either completely new, or a beginner with Alteryx Designer. In this course, I'll walk you through the basics of Alteryx, from installing your free trial, to connecting to various data sources, performing complex transformation, developing macros, analytic apps and predictive modelling using R.
This course does not require any prior knowledge of Alteryx. You should be comfortable with data transformation and reporting, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, everything else you'll pick up along the way in this course.
This course is excellent to kickstart your path to becoming an Alteryx developer, you'll learn all the basics in four hours of material, and will be able to apply your knowledge in the real world, immediately.