What you'll learn:
- Learn how to setup and combine Amazon AWS EC2 Instance + LEMP stack + WordPress/WooCommerce to self-host your website or online store - (mostly free hosting)
- Learn how to self-host your own website on an Amazon AWS EC2 Cloud Instance - (mostly free hosting)
- Very basic introduction to the Amazon AWS Dashboard
- Learn some AWS EC2 basics - dashboard, navigation, functionalities, instance create & setup, etc
- Learn how to control & manage AWS EC2 instances
- Learn some basics about AWS EC2 Route 53 solution
- Learn what AWS EC2 Elastic IPs are and how to use them
Course: Amazon AWS EC2 + Ubuntu Linux + LEMP + SSL + WordPress + WooCommerce
Level: Beginner to Advanced
The purpose of this great online course is to demonstrate an excellent practical example of how you can leverage cloud computing, and specifically with the Amazon AWS EC2 free tier solution, to setup and self-host your own fully functioning online eCommerce store, and spend less than five dollars per month to keep it going.
Who is this course for?:
- If you're just interested to learn more about Amazon AWS EC2 and practical applications of cloud computing, then this is the perfect course for you.
- If you're just interested to learn how to setup a high performance nginx based web server(with SSL) with the LEMP stack on Ubuntu Linux, then you will learn that in this course.
- If you're just interested to learn how to setup and self-host your own online eCommerce store, with a very low budget, then this is the perfect course for you.
- And if you're just interested to learn how to install and setup a WordPress website on a self-hosted web server, then you will learn that in this course.
(Please note that this course requires some level of technical/IT aptitude, to successfully complete.)