Learn to integrate stages of Project Management in the areas of planning, executing, managing and project finalisation
What you'll learn:
- To identify, clarify and prepare project initiation documentation
- To identify the relationship between the project and the broader organisational strategies and goals
- the Negotiate and document project objectives, outcomes and benefits
- To Negotiate the project governance structure with relevant authorities and stakeholders
- to undertake project planning and design process
- to execute the project in the work environment
- To manage project control
- to manage project finalisation
Manage Project Integration covers the skills required to successfully integrate key management aspects on construction projects. It brings together all the aspects of project management to ensure the construction project is well managed. This course is selected from the AustralianNationally endorsed business services training packageand forms part of the full Diploma of Project Management Course BSB51415. Completion of this subject will count towards completion of the full diploma.
Please note that this course is priced in US dollars.
Duration of Study
The pace at which each student studies is different. The nominal hours for this course are 60 hours, however, this can vary greatly depending on your previous experience and study techniques. Student support is available by asking a question online or visiting our website.
We offerOur Support as a Registered Training Organisation (Provider number 22450)
As a RTO (Provider number 22450), Exner Education is responsible for delivering quality training and assessment.
If you are an Australian student and would like to be assessed for this unit competency, please visit our website for more information. Upon successful completion of the assessmentyou will qualify to receive a Nationally accredited certificate of attainment from within the VET sector.
We recommend that students purchase a copy of "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge", Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) ©2013 Please note that "PMBOK" is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.