What you'll learn:
- Control Arduino and different modules without writing a single code, drag and drop to simply auto generate a fully functional code
- Simulate Arduino using Software and WebApps
- Simulate Arduino UNO Boards
- Simulate Arduino Mega Boards
- Simulate Arduino nano Boards
- Write codes and test them without having an Arduino Board
- Test Codes without having a real physical an Arduino Board
>>> The Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It's intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to Design and Simulate Arduino Boards and Start Testing Your Codes Freely.
Why you should take this course?
Learn Arduino without buying expensive hardware
Use Arduino simulation to see how code works
Learn the basics of the most popular programming languages for robotics
No need for a specific hardware, learn on your computer with simulation
Improve your cognitive skills at work and at home
Gain knowledge to design your own creations
Welcome to Design and Simulate Arduino Boards and Test Your Code course.
In this course, you will learn how to Simulate different Arduino Boards in A Professional Simulation Environment. It will help you unleash your full coding potential without buying any of the Arduino boards.
This course will help you test your codes and schematics for Arduino without the risk of burning your board. No More bad connections or wrong codes.
Contents and Overview This course is designed for anyone interested in learning electronic design. You don't need to have any previous experience, and all you need is a computer.
Boards that can be Simulated: Arduino Uno, Mega, Nano, zero, and others