Build an autonomous robot from a System's Approach, Code purely in Assembly and Bare Metal Embedded-C
What you'll learn:
- Code, test and debug an embedded software system written in bare-metal embedded-c and assybly
- Design, test and debug an obstacle avoidance autonomous robot
- Build Drivers and API's in assembly language
- Build Drivers and API's in bare-metal embedded-c
- Build a complete mechatronic system from scratch
- Understand and apply the principles of modular design
- Write Drivers and API's for Infrared sensors
- Write Drivers and API's for Ultrasonic sensors
- Write Drivers and API's for Servo motors
- Write Drivers and API's for DC-Motors in assembly
- Professionally generate project documentation
- Write requirement document
- Write multi-threaded firmwares
- Write Drivers and API's for General Purpose Timers
- Professionally draw Call-graphs
- Professionally draw Data Flow Graphs
NOTE: This course has over 8 hours of content, however it in incomplete, the course contains complete videos lessons for embedded-c bare metal developemt, embedded-c modular design, primer of arm assembly programming and building peripheral drivers in assembly language and bare-metal embedded-c. I have also attached the complete source code for the robot that was intended to be built in the last video sections.
We are going to embark on a very exciting journey together. In this course we aregoing to professionally design,code and build an obstacle avoidance autonomous robot purely in bare-metal embedded-c and assembly language. We are not going to use any third party libraries and API's in this course.
By the end of this course you will be able do the following, among many other things:
Code, test and debug an embedded software system written in bare metal embedded-c and assembly.
You will be able to build, test and debug an obstacle avoidance robot from scratch.
You will be able to write drivers and API's using assembly language only
You will be able to write drivers and API's in embedded-c
You will be able to build a complete mechatronic system from scratch
You will be able to write drivers for various sensors and motors
You will be able to write multi-threaded firmwares
You will be able to understand and apply the principles of modular design
You will be able to create professional project documentation.
....Just take a look at the full course description and join us inside!