What you'll learn:
- Design systems that are secure, reliable, high-performing, and cost-efficient
- Migration or designing new applications for the Cloud
- Design high availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Create, manage, provision, and update related resources using AWS Cloud Formation and much more.
- Learn: IAM, S3, CloudFront, Storage Gateway, Snowball
- Learn: EC2, CloudWatch, CLI, Lambda, Route 53, RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift
- Learn: ElastiCache, Aurora, VPC, SQS, SNS, Elastic Transcoder, Kinesis
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Make an AWS based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs
Welcome to the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Complete Course!
Where you’re going to learn how to get started with AWS as a solutions architect so you can pass the exam and officially get certified.
I want to congratulate you for making the decision to get certified as a solutions architect.
In this practical, hands-on course our main objective is to give you education not just to understand the ins and outs of AWS, but also to learn exactly how you can apply what you learn to real world scenarios.
Blending practical work with solid theoretical training, we take you from the basics of AWS to mastery, giving you the training you need to get certified as a solutions architect.
And we understand that theory is important to build a solid foundation, we understand that theory alone isn’t going to get the job done so that’s why this course is packed with practical hands-on examples that you can follow step by step.
According to Glassdoor, the average salary for an AWS Solutions Architect in the United States is over $125,000 per year. This is a fast-growing industry with high demand for certified professionals.
You’ll learn the major components of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and how to design secure and robust solutions using AWS technologies.
This course is broken down into 4 main parts
1: AWS INTRO, IAM & EC2
AWS Course Intro
IAM - Identity and Access Management
Amazon EC2 - Elastic Compute Cloud
2: AMAZON S3, AWS CLI, ADVANCED S3/ATHENA & DATABASES
Amazon S3 - Simple Storage Service
AWS Command Line Interface
Advanced Amazon S3 & Athena
Database Service & Types
3: AWS STORAGE, ROUTE53, VPCs, LOAD BALANCING, SERVERLESS
Virtual Private Cloud/VPC’s
4: DISASTER RECOVERY, CLOUDFRONT, MONITOR/AUDIT, SQS, OTHER
Cloudfront & AWS Global Accelerator
Monitor and Audit
SQS, SNS and Kinesis
The AWS solution architect training is designed for beginners and solutions architects. You will learn to use AWS Services and optimize services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. Emphasizing on best practices for the AWS Cloud with the latest industry standard. Various design patterns to help you think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS.