What you'll learn:
- Use the Command Line Interface to deploy AWS resources
- Setup multiple Profiles with Multiple Access Keys to quickly switch between permissions or accounts
- Automatically Sync local files to S3 at specified time.
- Create and invoke Lambda Functions using the command line
- Build a VPC using the command line
- Deploy Cloudformation templates to create Stacks with AWS CLI
- Deploy EC2 instances and create a custom dashboard to view running instances on the command line.
- Create IAM users, access keys , roles using the command line
----- Recent Updates------
- AWSS3 Server Side Encryption lessons added. This included SSE-S3,SSE-KMSand SSE-C( not available via theAWSconsole)
- AWSKMSkey creating with the CLI
- S3 Multipart upload with the AWSCLI
- Use CLI to work with Amazon Rekognition (for image recognition and video analysis)
About the Course:
This course is designed to help students and developers get started with using AWSCommand Line Interface.(CLI). If your prior experience with AWShas solely been AWS' web console, using the CLIis a different way of using your AWSaccount. Using the command line interface is a critical skill for any AWSprofessional.
The AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) is a unified tool to manage your AWS services. With just one tool to download and configure, you can control multiple AWS services from the command line and automate your infrastructurethrough scripts.
You should be ready tomanage andautomateyour AWSinfrastructureusing the CLIafter this course. You will learn 1 more way to deploy/manage/destroy infrastructure and services on AWS. This will make your workflow much more faster and efficient.
Learning the command line will give you another perspective on the AWSservices and may evenshed light on concepts that you are unclear with. The AWSdeveloper associate exam objective mentions "Ability to use theAWSservice APIs,AWS Command LineInterface (CLI), and softwaredeveloperkits (SDKs) to write applications"Learning the commandline is one of the big aspects of the AWSDevOps Pro exam as well.
In this course ,We will go over things like:
Create access keys to use with the AWSCLI
Install and setup the CLI on your local machine
Create a VPCwith the CLI.
Create EC2 instance, view running instances, filter attributes.
Copy files to and from S3 buckets. Sync localfolders with automated cron jobs.
Create lambda functions and invoke them using CLI
Deploy CloudFormation stacks with the CLI
After this course you can begin making calls to your AWS services from the command line like:
$aws ec2 describe-instances
$aws s3 ls
$aws s3 sync . s3://mybucketname
$ aws ec2 stop-instances --instance-ids i-123abcdefg
and moreadvanced things like creating Lambda functions, creating CloudFormation stacks etc.
What you will get with this course:
A catalog of videos/labs on how to use the AWSCLI
Future updates on various new topics
Ability to ask questions on the Discussion board
If you have any request for a certain topic, please share themin the discussion section.