Learn ECR, AppMesh, X-Ray, ALB, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeCommit, CloudMap, CFN, Docker and Microservices Deployments
What you'll learn:
- You will slowly start by learning Docker Fundamentals and move on to ECS or Fargate.
- You will learn Docker fundamentals by implementing usecases like download image from Docker Hub and run on local desktop and build an image locally, test and push to Docker Hub.
- You will master the Elastic Container Service core concepts like Task Definition, Task and Service.
- You will learn using ECR - Elastic Container Registry in combination with ECS
- You will learn Docker Image Build, Push to ECR, run it as Task on ECS or Fargate Clusters.
- You will learn usage of Application Load Balancers in combination with ECS Tasks (Containers) and also implement URI based routing on ALB.
- You will understand and implement Service Autoscaling concepts of ECS
- You will implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts using AWS Developer Tools like CodeBuild, CodeCommit and CodePipeline.
- You will learn to master microservices deployments on ECS in combination with AWS CloudMap (for Service Discovery) and with AWS App Mesh (Service Mesh).
- You will learn to deploy Microservices Canary Deployments using AWS App Mesh.
- You will write CloudFormation Templates for Fargate Deployments starting from Network stack (VPC) to Service Stack (ECS or Fargate).
- You will learn to implement Distributed Tracing using X-Ray without making any application level code changes when AWS App Mesh (Envoy Proxy) is in place with ECS Deployments.
******* Course Overview *******
Welcome to this Amazing course on AWS Fargate & ECS - Masterclass | Microservices, Docker, CloudFormation. Below is the list of modules covered in this course.
Fargate & ECS - First Steps
Fargate and ECS Fundamentals
ECR - Elastic Container Registry
Load Balancing & Service Autoscaling
Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
Microservices Deployment without Service Discovery
Microservices Deployment with Service Discovery
Microservices Deployment with AWS App Mesh and X-Ray
Microservices Canary Deployments with AWS App Mesh
CloudFormation for Fargate Deployments
Each of my courses come with
Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
Real Implementation Experience
Friendly Support in the Q&A section
30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!