What you'll learn:
- The services and features that are covered on the Certified Sysops Associate exam
- How to implement highly available systems, and the tradeoffs associated with these choices
- Where automation can be applied to improve the overall quality of infrastructure
- How to implement monitoring for both performance and billing purposes
The AWS SysOps Admin Associate Certification is a great place to start your adventure with AWS.
In this two-day online course you will get targeted training on the topics covered in Amazon’s AWS SysOps Administrator exam. This training course is designed to walk you through the topics covered in the exam so you have the knowledge you need to pass the test. The training follows the exam blueprint domains with specific content to maximize chances of achieving certification
The course covers the full objectives for the AWS Certified SysOps Admin -Associate Exam (SAA-002) Course covers services around the following areas.
Section 1 - AWS Certification Overview
Section 2 - AWS Provisioning, Deployments and Resources
Section 3 - AWS Monitoring and Management
Section 4 - AWS Security and Compliance Services
Section 5 - Storage and Data Management
Section 6 - Networking
Section 7- Automation, Optimization and High Availability
Section 8 - Exam Preparation and Closeout
AWS is a significant competitor in the cloud computing world and learning AWS as an IT Professional is critical to your career.
This course was designed for beginners. Course provides downloadable content, demos and whiteboards to advance your learning.
Course requirements or prerequisites?
· Someone new to AWS
· Someone with under 1 year of cloud experience
· Someone looking to get certified in AWS Technologies
What will students learn in your course?
· Identify Use Cases for AWS
-Deploy Resources in AWS
· Basic Services of AWS such as EC2, S3, Cloud IAM and More
· Monitoring and Management or your cloud resources
· Certification Options
· Additional Resources to learn more.
TechCommanders is an online training platform for both aspiring and veteran IT professionals interested in next generation IT Skills.
TechCommanders is led by Joseph Holbrook, a highly sought-after technology industry veteran.
Techcommanders offers blended learning which allows the students to learn on demand but with live training.
Courses offered are used to prepare students to take certification exams in Cloud, DevOps, IT Security and Blockchain.
Techcommanders was established in Jacksonville, Florida in 2020 by Joseph Holbrook, both a US Navy Veteran and a technology industry veteran. Techcommanders, Advancing your NextGen Technology Skills.