What you'll learn:
- Install Azure PowerShell in local machine and Connect it to Microsoft Azure
- Create Resource Groups using Azure PowerShell
- Deploy Virtual Machine using Azure PowerShell
- Azure PowerShell Query Output & Format Output
- User PowerShell to perform system administration tasks
- Azure PowerShell to automate Stop, Start, Resize of Virtual Machines
- Learn an important and mandatory in-demand Cloud Computing skill
- Full of hands-on instructions, interesting and illustrative examples, clear explanations
This course can be taken by absolute beginners including candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services, or who have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational-level knowledge around cloud services and Azure.
The course is intended to help people learn Azure concepts quickly and give enough practice exercises to get them started with their cloud journey with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure.
Why you should take this course
PDF Included: The slides used inside the course for explaining the curriculum of AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam has been edited and provided to you along with course. So no need to worry about preparing notes.
Demonstration of Important Azure PowerShell
Real-world scenarios to help you master Azure
Engaging Explanation of Azure concepts
Regular Test your knowledge exercises within lectures to validate your Azure knowledge
Learn how to automate your boring and repetitive work using simple PowerShell tiny scripts.
Understand Repetitive Processes
Introduction to Azure Automation
What is Automation Runbook
What is Process Automation
Different Ways of Triggering Automation Runbook
Publishing a Simple Automation Runbook
Other Important Content:
Introduction to Azure PowerShell
Connecting PowerShell to Azure Subscription
PowerShell Command-lets style in Azure
Some very important PowerShell command lets.
Query output of Azure PowerShell
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Understand cloud concepts
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Azure Architectural Components