What you'll learn:
- Set up popular accounting software
- Navigate popular accounting software
- Enter normal business transaction into popular accounting software
- Reconcile bank accounts using popular accounting softare
- Generate and analyze reports including a balance sheet, an income statement, and supporting reports
- Export Reports to Excel
Bank Feed Options
This course will compare and contrast the top accounting software applications, focusing on the use of bank feeds.
We will provide practice data that learners can import into the software applications.
Learners will understand the process of setting up each online software package. We will also discuss purchase options.
Most of the software applications will include a free test drive, an excellent tool for learning accounting and bank feeds.
We will practice entering two months of data into each accounting application with the help of banking data we will import into the system.
The course will also cover credit card bank feeds similarly.
Learners will also learn more advanced bank rules where applicable.