What you'll learn:
- At the end of the course students will be able to join in on the fun on the dance floor, without looking out-of-place or silly
- At the end of the course, students will have a vocabulary of 10 basic, casual dance moves
- At the end of the course, students will be able to move to music automatically (without "thinking about it")
"Basic Dance Moves for Guys - Completely beginner lessons" is a step-by-step system that helps guys go frombeing awkward and out-of-place on the dance floor,to becoming dance-floor-readyin 3 days time.
This system teachesyou the dance style that's best described as "club dancing."
It's that casual, fun dancing people do at night-clubs, or parties!It's done to songs you hear on the radio -- you know, house, pop,R&B, hip hop and other up-beat dance-jams.
And the dance moves taught are JUST-FOR-GUYS.
In other words, this program does NOT teach you:
- Ridiculous music video routines that you can never see yourself doing in public
- Partner dancing stuff that's waaaay too formal. and not suitable for a casual night out
- Goofy, silly dance moves that make you look like a clown
- Super feminine dance moves that asks to go waaaay too far beyond your comfort zone
This programtakes you step-by-step, through the process of:
- gaining rhythm
- moving to the beat
- loosening up your body to stop looking stiff and tensed up
- learning a set of the most versatile, best looking dance moves
- connecting these moves together
- practicing them the right way so you master them within the week
Here's the bottom line:
Watch -- and follow -- 1 set of video a day --for 3 Days.Each set of videos runs for around 42 minutes. By the end of day 3, you'll possess the new ability to walk out onto any dance floor-start moving, stepping, grooving to the music, and join in on the fun.
Follow exactly as I do, and start seeing results!It's that simple!
- Footwork starter kit: 3 additional footwork-based dance moves to help you look AWESOMEl!
- CLUBDANCEBest Practices:Answers to the most commonly asked club-dance questions
- NEWDancer's FAQ: Answers to most commonly asked questions by new dancers.