Learn BLS online, anywhere, anytime! Created by physicians and adheres to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines
What you'll learn:
- At the completion of this course the participant will be familiar with basic life support techniques used in response to common emergencies.
- In this course you will learn how to deliver high quality chest compressions, provide basic airway management, rescue breathing, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- You will be familiar with course content that complies with ILCOR BLS guidelines and be prepared to take an exam for BLS certification.
Knowing the process of Basic Life Support (BLS) is critical in responding to life-threatening emergencies. The newest BLS course guidelines focus on doing several tasks simultaneously with a group process that promotes efficiency and minimization of errors.
This course will teach participants how to perform life support techniques including chest compressions, basic airway management, rescue breathing, AED use for defibrillation and more.
The course package includes:
- An online BLS study guide
- A BLS instructional presentation
NOTE - This course is for training in basic life support.