Learn to make GameMaker Studio 2 games with this walk-through on how to make a game.
What you'll learn:
- Develop games for GameMaker Studio 2
- Implement features such as health into the game
- Create a boss battle
- Create a character that the player can control
Learn To Make GameMaker Studio 2 games in this course by building a game with commonly used mechanics.
We will be covering how to code inGML, and how to use that code to build your game.
This entire course uses the game we are building as a way for you to learn how to implement certain tools GameMaker Studio 2 gives you.
You'll learn how to use -
- The Create and Step Event
- Alarms (Timers)
- Room Functions
- View Functions
- The built in image variables
- The location variables for both the object and mouse
- Creation code
- Sprites (and it's new animation system)
If you don't know how to program this course is for you, you are walked through on how to solve certain problems and implement certain mechanics.
The boss fight we produce in the end uses everything we learned in the course.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in this course andbecome a game maker withGameMakerStudio 2!