Learn to design a Resilience and Scalable Cloud Solution using Traffic Load Balancers, Availability Sets and Scale Sets
What you'll learn:
- Deploy and manage Azure Network and Application Load Balancers
- How to design a more resilience cloud solution
- Understand the concepts of fault and update domains
- Deploy and manage Azure Availability Sets
- Perform performance optimization with capacity scaling
- Using vertical scaling and horizontal scaling
- Deploy and manage Azure Scale Sets
Microsoft Azure is one of the leading cloud providers (together with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud) with a global cloud infrastructure for providing public cloud services around the world. Cloud computing is one of the biggest and fastest technology revolutions in the IT industry and the global demand for more skilled people in the area of cloud computing is also growing rapidly across multiple industries.
Becoming a Cloud Expert
If you are looking to become a cloud expert then this training program is designed to help you build the knowledge and experience about the subject of cloud computing while using the Azure cloud platform. The training program is divided into levels.
Level 3 - is all about Resilience and Scalability
In level 1, we learned to build an end-to-end cloud solution inside the Microsoft Azure platform and in level 2, we learned how to monitor the performance and health of our cloud solution. Now it is time to learn how to design a system that will be more resilience to failures and more flexible to unpredictable capacity demand.
One thing for sure, it is going to be interesting!
Join us and start to pave your way as a Cloud Expert!