True happiness is within everyone's grasp through a process known as Self-Actualization. Learn how.
What you'll learn:
- Know what the characteristics of a self-actualised person are
- Understand that true happiness comes from achieving your fullest potential as a human being
- Understand that your primary reality is a rich inner life
- Know how to experiencelife wholeheartedly, now
- Understand that being honest with yourself is essential for happiness
- Understand that being true to yourself is the cornerstone of happiness
- Know that you need to accept the world as it is, not as you would like it to be
- Develop a sense of purpose and gratitude
- Come to know yourself at a deeper level
- Understand that material wealth is not necessary for true happiness
True happiness, lasting happiness can be achieved through a process known as Self-Actualisation, or Self-Realisation. This is a natural state and within the reach of all human beings. It comes from having satisfied all of one’s human needs.
This is the kind of happiness that cannot be obtained through the acquisition of things. The fleeting gratification in receiving goods or services is not true happiness. That is an illusion created by our global consumer society. I am not suggesting that you should avoid having nice things, just that they are not a source of true happiness.
Truly happy people are Self-Actualised (SA) people, so called because they are a much fuller expression of their unique human potential than non SA people. The state has been given many labels, enlightened or awakened being two of them. In Zen, it is described Satori.
While you cannot order happiness on demand, you can create the right conditions in yourself for Self-Actualisation to occur. This eBook describes what these conditions are, and how you might go about creating them. The rest is up to you.
Dr. David Tuffley, and experienced teacher and researcher takes you through a series of short videos that paint a portrait of the self-actualising person that you can learn from and emulate in your own life. If you take this course, follow its advice and put the principles into practice in your own life, you make it much more likely that you will experience true happiness. Enrol today, consider it an investment in your future happiness.