Create 3D models and 3D animation for games and engines like Unreal or Unity 3D
What you'll learn:
- Be proficient at Blender for 3D modeling and animation
- Create 3D characters in Blender
- Animate 3D characters in Blender
- Create VFX in Blender
- Create concept art in Krita
- Paint textures for 3D models in Krita
Welcome to3D Game Modeling & Animation With Blenderwhere you will learn everything you need to know about 3D game modeling and 3D animation for games.
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students. We think we are the coolest kid on the block. We like to make fun stuff, and then share the knowledge. Just try us and see!
This course goes hand-in-hand with our top selling course Unity Game Development Academy. Over there you learn the code - here you learn how to create the 3D models and animations needed to bring games to life.
Also, this course isALLABOUTGAMES. This isn't 3D modeling for movies or for architecture. This is all about games. What that means is you will learn about low poly modeling.You will learn the tricks the pros use to make low poly models look amazing.Everything you learn takes into consideration the game engine you will use with the assets you create.
- Over 20 hours of video content
- Exercises that will push your skills
- Quizzes that will help you retain what you have learned
- Free Chatroom access - interact with over 20,000 students real time
- Skills needed to make 3D models, characters, and VFX
- You can create your own 3D games
- You can start your portfolio and start applying for jr 3D designer jobs
- You can learn to code and learn 3D to be a one stop shop
- You can start your own game studio