What you'll learn:
- Build a website without code
- Learn the basics of Webflow
- Create an interactive prototype
No Coding Required!
There are many tools out there that allow you to do this, like Macaw, Adobe Edge Reflow and Webflow. However, only one provides you a way to do this without downloading software.
In this course from Bloc, we'll take you through how to use Webflow to build a simple prototype website — in this case, a music web player called Bloc Jams — that features a home page, a browse page with cool album cover art, and some pretty spectacular interactions like a slide-out search panel. You'll build this site throughout the course, but you'll be learning how to use Webflow for future projects to help you success in your web design and development career!
Things you'll need to remember and do in this course:
- Forget HTML and CSS
- Photoshop? Nah.
- Responsive design is easier than you think.
- Publish and deploy with the click of a button
- Prototyping doesn't require tons of time and heartache
- Build a website from scratch — without code