Learn how to start an online business and sell your own custom products using WordPress, WooCommerce and Printful.
What you'll learn:
- How to start a business with minimal costs.
- Build a fully-integrated eCommerce website.
- How to find a profitable niche.
- Create websites using the WordPress.org CMS.
- Effectively market their website to their target audience.
- Use Printful to dropship custom products directly to their customers.
- Use social media and advertising platforms to reach their target audience.
- How to set up a domain name and hosting with Bluehost.
- Move forward with their own idea for an online business.
Creating an online store used to be torturous: you had to code it from scratch, splurge on consultants, or both. Today, it’s a breeze with the WordPress CMS and WooCommerce plugin, which allow users to quickly set up e-commerce sites with features like shopping carts and shipping options. Learn how to use these tools, as well as the Printful drop shipping service, and in no time you’ll have a fully functional shop running and ready to go.
- Create an e-commerce WordPress site w/ over 25 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Use the WooCommerce plug-in to set up & customize your site
- Set up a domain name & web hosting w/ Bluehost
- Reach your audience using online marketing techniques: SEO, blogging, etc.
- Drop ship products to customers w/ Printful
- Find & pursue a profitable niche
- Minimize the cost of starting a business