Learn to build and deploy chatbots for Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Slack and Skype using Wit & DialogFlow!
What you'll learn:
- Understand and learn about conversational interfaces and agents
- Understand the role of Natural Language Processing and AI
- Build a Chatbot with zero coding with Chatfuel
- Build chatbots with using Motion ai
- Build and use your own interface to Facebook Messenger
- Use Wit.AI for building chatbots
- Build chatbots using DialogFlow
- Understanding intents and entities
- Understand and use Regular Expressions (RegEx) for building basic chatbots
- Deploying a bot on the Facebook Messenger Platform
- Deploying a bot on Skype
- Deploying a bot on Slack
- Build Bots for WhatsApp
- Deploy chatbot apps on cloud platforms such as Heroku
- Build and Deploy serverless webhooks on AWS Lambda
Welcome to the most comprehensive and complete chatbot developer course. Learn concepts, tools and techniques that you will need to build fully functional chatbots for business and enterprise.
In this course, we will go from zero to pro as we build multiple chatbots using a variety of techniques and platforms including Chatfuel, Witand DialogFlow for a multitude of channels such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Slack and Skype. We will explore chatbot platforms that do not require you to write code, and all the way to acode intensive chatbot that can be built for specialised scenarios.
We will learn about the brain behind a chatbot, as we go from simple pattern recognition to natural language processing and AI.
This course features an ever evolving project basedcurricula that will see new sections, case studies and examples being added on a regular basis. This is critical because this technology space is growing by leaps & bounds and consequently this course aims to keep up with the pace. All of this comes with personalised help, hand holdingand support.
And even before reaching the end of the course, you will be able to build anddeploy chatbots and offer this brand new way of reaching out to the world, to your customers and business.
A Chatbot can help people shop, order food, entertain, provide help, advice, information,support and more, through a simple chat interface. Imagine chatting with a friend on Facebook Messenger. No learning curve needed, no apps to install.
Almost all industries, ranging from entertainment, medicine, hospitality, performing arts, banking, aviation and more are already eyeing the chatbot space to enhance customer engagement for business and marketing. And it is no wonder that Google, Facebook and Microsoft are leading the pack with dedicated divisions and projects being incubated at the moment.
The bottom line is - we're at a stage in the evolution of chatbots where mobile apps were back in 2007 when Apple announced the first iPhone.
Grab the opportunity today.
Join me, as we understand, design and build incredible chatbots for Facebook Messenger, Skype, Slack and WhatsApp!