Pass your Salesforce Admin certification exam. Covers all topics as mentioned in Salesforce study guide.
What you'll learn:
- Build your own custom App using Salesforce.
- By the end of the course, you should be able to build an application using the declarative syntax.
- Understand the high level requirements and translate that to an application on Salesforce
- Build data model using objects, fields, relationships and validation rules
- Build business logic using workflows & Approval Processes
- Build UI using RecordTypes, PageLayouts, Tabs & Apps
- Create Profiles and Permission Sets to control user access level
- Setup security for records using Organisation wide dafaults
- Create Users and assigning them to appropriate Profiles & Permission Sets. Manage Licenses
- Build the sharing model using tools like Role Hierarchy
- Use the Data Loader tool to Import, Update, Delete & Export records
- Build reports and dashboards
### Enroll in the NEWSalesforce Lightning Web Component Development Course ####
The Salesforce Admin certification course is for students who are interested in getting Salesforce Admin certified. This course is up to date with new Salesforce changes.
The course is covered keeping in mind the study guide outline.Each and every topic is covered in very engaging and interesting manner. After every section, you will find assignments and quizzes. This course is not a power-point presentation but its a complete hands -on course so you can learn by doing.
This course has over 7 hours of video content with latest Salesforce admin dumps at the end. I have covered most difficult topics like profiles, relationship, permission sets and roles in very simple and interesting way.
I am updating this course on regular basis. At the end of the course you will not only be Salesforce certified but also will be able to use this knowledge in your next job as Salesforce admin.
##Here are some reviews of the students who have recently taken my course ##
Hi Deepika, Firsly thankyou very much much for Designing this course in Udemy. The instructor has a Through Knowledge and this course is very clear and designed in such a way that a Person even from a Non-IT background can also clearly grasp the course. once again thanyou very much.
Deepika is very easy to follow & breaks things down in a way a new learn can learn! Very nice!
A detailed and very well structured course so far.