What you'll learn:
- Recognise attributes of ethical behaviour
- Recognise characteristics of personal accountability
- Recognise characteristics of trustworthiness
- Recognise characteristics of adaptability
- Identify effective organization and time management behaviours
- Recognise effective behavioral characteristics
- Identify the definition of business acumen
- Identify types of information about an industry that a business analyst should know
- Match organisation, methodology, and solution effectiveness measures with their corresponding areas of knowledge
- Recognise attributes of effective business knowledge
- Identify examples of office productivity tools
- Identify examples of business analysis tools
- Identify examples of communication tools and technology
- Understand the effective use of business analysis tools and technologies
The Business Analysis Competencies: Professional Effectiveness (IIBA - ECBA) is the 13th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses. This course is the second of the series on business analysis competencies.
This course covers behavioral characteristics such as personal accountability, trustworthiness, adaptability, and organization and time management. We'll also look at various areas of business knowledge that are important to business analysis. Finally, we'll talk about some of the tools and technology that business analysts use on the job.
1. Ethical Behavior
2. Personal Accountability
5. Organization and Time Management
6. Exercise: Behavioral Core Competencies
1. Business Acumen
2. Industry Knowledge
3. Organization, Methodology, and Solution Knowledge
4. Exercise: Business Knowledge Competencies
Tools and Technology Competencies
1. Office Productivity Tools and Technology
2. Business Analysis Tools and Technology
3. Communication Tools and Technology
4. Exercise: Using BA Tools and Technologies
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!