What you'll learn:
- Business Analysis Fundamentals and Practical Application
- Understand various knowledge Areas of Business Analysis mentioned in BABOK
- Scrum Agile fundamentals, Estimations, Roles like scrum master & scrum product owner, Events & Overview
- Create Epics, Features and user stories in JIRA
- Perform Requirement Elicitation & Gathering
- Roles & responsibilities of product owner & product manager
- Product strategy and how to handle these questions in interview along with custom framework to help you
- Write Business Requirement Documents, Template available as Free Resource.
- Prepare for product management interview with real examples
- Roles & responsibilities of scrum master
- Prepare for Business Analyst Jobs & if working, perform better business analysis.
- Create Epics, Features and user stories in Confluence
- Sprint planning in JIRA
- Project setup in JIRA
- Case study with end to end implementation
- Stakeholder Management & Coordination
- Understand Project Scope, Requirement Prioritization and Change Control Process
- Download Free Sample IT Business Analyst Resume/CV
- Implement Scrum Agile
- Create & maintain product backlog
- Write better requirements & user stories
- Create project burndown chart
- Job hunting strategies to get desired job with desired employers
- Product vision
- Market research & customer research
Masterclass on business analysis, software development, scrum agile and product management. Learn through case studies.
Create user stories, epics, features, product vision, SWOT analysis, competition analysis and product backlog in JIRA.
Learn business analysis & scrum to become great business analyst, product owner & scrum master. Bonus lectures on product management also available as part of course.
Interview preparation for job seekers and training for professionals to become great product managers, business analysts, product owners & scrum masters.
Business Analysis & Scrum Agile with BRD, User stories, Scrum events, sprints ,product owner, scrum master & rituals.
Bonus includes product management videos.
Learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile Implementation- Learn Business analysis knowledge Areas, writebusiness requirement document aka BRD, createProduct Backlog & Download Free CV. Don't be an average business analyst pr product owner, become an excellent one.
Learn software development process with a complete case study with end to end implementation and requirement gathering. You will also get templates for product backlog and other documents.
You will understand the various concepts of scrum like scrum product backlog, scrum roles like product owner, scrum master etc.
You will also learn requirement gathering and analysis with a detailed case study.
This course willfocus on following;
Product management fundamentals
Roles, responsibilities and skills for product managers
Product vision, product strategy and market research(templates to help you create these)
SWOT analysis, competition analysis
BA Approach Planning
Stakeholder Engagement Planning
BA Information and Governance Planning
Requirement Elicitation Techniques and how to select a good one for your project?
Planning and Conducting Requirement Elicitation.
Requirement and Solution Management including SMART Requirements/Objectives, Verify, Validate and Maintain Requirements for Reuse.
How to write professional end to end Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
Why Scrum is better than Waterfall
Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Scrum Roles like product owners & scrum master along with Scrum agileOverview
How To Write Product Backlogs and User Stories in scrum
How To Prepare & use Burndown charts in scrum
Various business analysis concepts like prioritization, base-lining, change control process, etc.
This course will be helpful if you are preparing for IIBA's certification like ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
Business analysis section is aligned with IIBA’s BABOK guide so if you are planning for IIBA’s certification like CBAP, you will find this course useful. Please note that this course is a supplemental material. Even if you don't purchase this course, make sure to completely read BABOK guide before your IIBA's Exam.
So whether you are looking for a business analyst jobs, product owner jobs, product manager job, business analysis certifications or business analysis courses online, it can help you.
None but interest in the field of Business Analysis is needed.
Also you will need a computer(or phone) with internet to access the videos on Udemy
By the end of this course, you will be able to write your own BRD(Business Requirement Document).
You will be able to understand the concept and practices of business analysis.
You will know more about the roles and responsibilities of the business analyst.
This course will be helpful for those who are preparing for IIBA's certifications like CCBA, CBAP etc.
Good understanding of product management.