Improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening in English and improve your business communication skills
What you'll learn:
- Understand the meaning of, and how to use, almost 200 words related to Business English
- Speak English more naturally, using a variety of words and structures
- Understand a wider range of business letters, emails, reports, presentations and discussions in English
- Improve your English Writing skills by using a wider variety of Business English
This online Business English course will helpyou to understand anduse over 150words essential for doing business in English.
This course is designed for peoplewho use BusinessEnglishand want to improvetheir ability to speak, write, read and listen in English.
This course uses my unique language learning technique, used by thousands of students worldwide. It shows you how the words are actually used and it gives you the opportunity to use these words using quizzes and practice activities.
Each word is explained through a video presentation inwhich you will:
- learn wordmeanings
- hearhow to clearlypronounceeachword
- see how each word isused throughexample sentences
- learn how to naturallyuse the wordsthroughcommoncollocations(words that frequently go together)
- discover thedifferentformsandderivativesof eachword
- get to knowsynonymsof eachword
The course also comes with:
- aPDFof each video, to help you revise these words
- a printable vocabulary record with activities - turn this into your own vocabulary booklet
- multiple choice quizzes to help you learn each word
Together, this information will help you develop adeep knowledgeof each word
Master essential words for business,improve your Business English vocabulary and improvecommunication with your clients.
By the end of thiscourse, your confidence using Business Englishwill soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of somewords essential in business, and be able to speak and listen, read and write with a lot more confidence.
About the instructor:
Charles Corneliuscomes fromEngland.He hashas been teaching English all over the world for 20 years, most recently at the British Council where he taught Business English.
He has been teaching English online since 2008 and now has over6,000 happy students on Udemy. He has a Masters degree in education and is a fully-qualified English language teacher.
He is theauthor of two bestselling books and runs websitesfor both English language teachers and English languagestudents.
Course ImageDesigned by Pressfoto / Freepik