What you'll learn:
- C# basic fundamentals by coding
- C# basic code writing development
- Learn C# code from scratch no coding background required
- Work with Files and directories
- How to use build in C# Libraries to ease up programming
- Control the flow of program using conditional statements
- Use arrays and Lists in c#
- Understand the problems with inheritance and how their composition solves these problems
- Learn basics of inheritance and how does it apply on classes
C# is a beautiful cross-platform language that can be used to build a variety of applications. With C#, you can build mobile apps (for Windows, Android, and iOS), games, web sites and desktop applications
Once you master fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework, you'll have lots of options in front of you. You can choose to build mobile apps if you prefer, or you can change job and work as a web developer, or you can change that and become a Game developer. As long as you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is pretty easy.
In this course, Haris teaches you the fundamentals of C# programming in a clear, concise and step-by-step way. Not only that, but he'll also teach you best practices and shortcuts to help you become a better developer.
In C# Beginner Topics, Haris Walks you through the basic features of C# that are frequently used in building console applications:
Introductions to Data Types
Basic Declaration and Scope of Data Types
Literals and Dynamic initialization
Arrays and Lists
Inheritance and their types
Interface declaration and its differentiation from classes
Build-in String and Math Functions
Method hiding and overriding
There are plenty of free tutorials and videos that teach you C# and they are great if all you want to learn is C# constructs. But if you want to learn C# and become a better programmer with a bright future and lots of options, this is the course for you. For every topic, not only will you learn the whats, but you'll also learn the whys and hows. You'll see common errors that pop up as part of developing applications with C#. Haris explains these errors in detail and shows you how to resolve them.