Guide for (even) absolute beginners that builds firm foundations of C programming language.
What you'll learn:
- Learning C mindset and fundamentals
- Knowing how to read basic Assembly
- Writing a simple Pong game with C programming language
- Being able to fearlessly examine the program memory
- Mastering the Binary Mathematics required for programming C
The uniqueness of C is in the ability to operatedirectly upon the computer memory. However, this strength is often looked upon as something intimidating, for both programmers of other languagesand total beginners.
However, any language was created by people and for people. In the minute you grasp the mind set - which problems are solved by this tool and how, it becomes part of you.
This course tries to build up the understanding step by step. Instead of just jumping into coding, first "filling in" all the background needed for "feeling" the C language.