Video editing software for Mac & PC. Create videos quickly for training, marketing, sales or support. 50+ Tips & Tricks.
What you'll learn:
- Download and install Camtasia.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to record your computer screen and audio with ideal settings.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to import media like images, video camera video, webcam video, audio, or other screen recordings.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to put media in order so certain media will appear in front of or behind other media.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to use annotations to get viewers' attention and focus them on a certain area of the screen.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to remove a color to add green screen effects to their images or videos.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to add a watermark to a video to reinforce a brand and discourage piracy.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to be familiar with the software interface, keyboard shortcuts, and best practices.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to edit recordings and add elements like text, background music, and animations.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to leverage existing assets within Camtasia 9 like animated backgrounds, music, and icons.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to speed up or slow down clips to synchronize with voice narration.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to understand and adjust volume levels and noise removal.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to produce videos in different formats.
- In this Camtasia Studio training series,you will learn how to choose a video hosting platform that best serves the needs of the viewers.
Make your best videos using Camtasia!
Camtasia Studio Masteryis for everyone who uses Camtasiato make videos on their Windows PC or Mac. From beginners learning what the program is about, to experienced users who want to learn how to learn more about combininganimations and using the new behaviors in version 9, this course has loads of information for learners of all experience levels.From beginners to long-time users, you WILL learn how to best use Camtasia Studio.
The Camtasia Mastery sections are divided into several bite-sized videos. If you're new to Camtasia, just follow the order of the videos for lessons that build on previous information. If you're experienced with Camtasia, jump to any of the topics you need help with. Most videos are only a fewminutes long but the course is packed with hours of instruction. You can get exactly what you need, when you need it - no more scouring hours of videos to try and find the one nugget of information you need.
Post your questions. I reply to most student questions and comments within 3 days (usually faster). The best questions get video answers. I will create a video to fully answer great questions. Video answers (and questions) will beshared with all students in an optional section at the end of the course.
If you are creating training videos with Camtasia, you will learn tricks and tips to save you time and make your videos look great! Enroll now and I'll see you inside the course.
About the Topic
Camtasia (formerlyCamtasia Studio) is a software suite, created and published byTechSmith, for creating video tutorials and presentations directly viascreencast, or via a direct recording plug-in toMicrosoft PowerPoint. The screen area to be recorded can be chosen freely, and audio or other multimedia recordings may be recorded at the same time or added separately from any other source and integrated in the Camtasia component of the product. Both versions of Camtasia started as enhanced screen capture programs and have evolved to integrate screen capture and post-processing tools targeted at the educational and information multimedia development marketplace.
Camtasia consists of two major components:
Camtasia Recorder - a separate tool for capturing screen audio and video
Camtasia editor - the component for which the entire product is named, which is now a multimedia authoring tool with the industry standard "timeline" interface for managing multiple clips in a stacked track form plus enhancements summarized below.
Some of the Editing Features:
1.Brand New Assets: Camtasia comes with a collection of brand new video assets, including customizable intros, outros, and lower thirds. Or get full access to over 500,000 royalty-free stock assets with a TechSmith Assets subscription.
2.Theming: Create multiple themes to keep your various company or personal styles organized and ready to use. Easily create, save, and apply themes with custom color and font preferences.
3.Performance Improvements: The Camtasia editor has been refined to provide a smoother experience all around. Improved preview playback now gives you more stability with greater responsiveness during editing.
4.Screen Recorder: Record your entire screen, or just a single window.
5.Webcam: The webcam recorder lets you add a personal touch to your video.
6.Media: Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
7.Multi-track Timeline: Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
8.Annotations: Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
9.Transitions: Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
10.Animations: Zoom, pan, or create your own custom motion effects.
11.Voice Narration: A great way to add context to what you're showing.
12.Audio Effects: Add audio effects to recordings, music, or narration to enhance your video.
13.Visual Effects: Adjust colors, add a drop shadow, change the clip speed, and more.
14.Interactivity: Add quizzes to see who is watching your videos, and how much they've viewed.
15.Green Screen: Put yourself in your video making it appear like you're right in the action.
Amazing video editing in 3 easy steps:
1.Record your screen: Record anything — your whole screen or just a window. Or, add video, images, audio, andPowerPoint presentations that you already have.
2.Make edits: A simple timeline makes editing videoeasy. Combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. Then, instantly preview inside the video editor.
3.Add effects: Give videos polish with professional video editor effects. Add highlights, animation, titles, transitions and more. Simply drag and drop the effects onto the timeline.
Apart from these, Camtasia is useful for:
1.PRESENTATIONS: Transform PowerPoint slides and webinar recordings into a compelling video.
--Drop in PowerPoint: Just drag a PowerPoint presentation into Camtasia, and select the slides you want to import.
--Add multimedia: Add videos and narration to slides to more effectively communicate your message.
--Webcam recording: Record webcam footage to add the energy of a live presentation to your footage.
2.TRAINING AND TUTORIALS: Spice up your training and tutorial videos to keep your viewer's attention throughout the video.
--Record mouse movements: Make the cursor larger, animate clicks, and add a highlight to make mouse movements easier to track.
--Show keystrokes: Recordkeystrokes on screen to make it easy for users to follow along.
--Add notes and annotations: Drag in notes, captions, shapes, highlights, and more. Camtasia makes it easy to help users understand.